Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Family Dentistry Practice We All Love


While my entire family was excited about the prospect of moving to a new city, I knew that the process would be one full of stress, challenges and a wide array of housekeeping tasks that would require lots of my time. First and foremost, I needed to set about identifying the best Cedar Park family dentistry doctors, dentists and other service providers in our new area so that there would be no break in our family's care.

Once we arrived in the new hometown, I realized that both of my kids were overdue for their routine dental cleaning and exam. 

We loved our old dentist, and I was skeptical that I could find an office that was a friendly and efficient as the one to which we had grown accustomed. A new neighbor suggested we give her dentist a try, so I figured we had nothing to lose.

Within a week, both my son and daughter had their appointments at the family dentistry practice to which we had been referred. I could not be more pleased with how things went. The staff made all of us feel very welcome and comfortable, and I know we will be visiting again in six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment